Am I a Candidate for Implant Dentistry?
If you are interested in dental implants and want to know if you are a candidate for tooth replacement, call our Valrico implant dentistry today for a consultation.
The main factor to consider is the strength and density of your jawbone. Dr. Bynum’s experience in implant dentistry provides you with an accurate evaluation of your jaw’s health and whether teeth implants are right for you.
You may be surprised to learn that many typically limiting factors for other dental work are not a problem with implant dentistry.
Can I Get Dental Implants in Valrico?
You can still be a candidate for dental implants even if the following factors apply to you:
- Existing Dental Work: Implant dentistry has created versatile teeth implants that easily coexist with existing dental work. Dental implants can also replace or reinforce dental work you already have, such as dental bridges or dentures.
- Bone Loss: As long as not too much bone tissue has been lost, teeth implants can still be successful. If the jawbone’s strength is too compromised, bone grafting may be necessary to make teeth implants a viable tooth replacement option.
- Existing Medical Conditions: Any condition that would interfere with a patient’s ability to undergo anesthesia would be carefully evaluated but in general, if you can have typical dental work done, then you can undergo a tooth replacement procedure.
- Gum Disease: Similar to bone loss, gum disease may not be a problem if it has not progressed too far. If you are in doubt about your overall oral health, the sooner you find out for certain, the better your chances will be of being a candidate for teeth implants.
- Smoking Habit: The intensity of a smoker’s habit is the main factor when considering teeth implants. The best way to determine if your smoking habit disqualifies you for implant dentistry is through a consultation with Dr. Bynum. After evaluating your oral health and understanding your smoking patterns, Dr. Bynum will be able to tell you if dental implants are the right tooth replacement option for you.
Dental Implant Financing
Valrico implant dentist Dr. Bynum knows that people postpone vital dental care, such as teeth implants, because of financial concerns. That’s why we offer payment plans for your tooth replacement procedure and even discounts for pre-payment, where possible. In addition, we accept third-party financing through CareCredit and Springstone, which both offer no up-front costs and inexpensive monthly payment options. Don’t wait to start enjoying the benefits of dental implants.
Contact our implant dentistry serving Riverview and Brandon FL today at 813-413-7518 or use the online form.
New Patient Online Offer
FREE Sedation with Procedure ($400 Value)
Includes medication & monitoring, not any dental work
Contact us now for details
Meet Tampa Implant Dentist Dr. Jeff Bynum
Dr. Jeff Bynum, DDS of Valrico has been creating beautiful smiles in the Tampa – Brandon, FL area for more than 20 years. Learn more
Visit Our Implant OfficeFive Star Dental Care – Jeff Bynum, DDS
3203 Lithia Pinecrest Rd
Valrico, FL 33596-5634 map